The start of your daughter’s college years is a time of transition for your entire family. The following books may be helpful during this adjustment.
Each title below links to more information on amazon.com. These works do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Agnes Scott.
- Almost Grown: Launching Your Child from High School to College by Patricia Pasick
- Bringing Home the Laundry: Effective Parenting for College and Beyond by Janis Brody
- Career Coaching Your Kids: Guiding Your Child through the Process of Career Discovery by David Montross, Theresa Kane and Robert Ginn Jr.
- Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools You Should Know About Even If You're Not a Straight-A Student by Loren Pope
- Don't Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years by Helen Johnson and Christine Schelhas-Miller
- Letting Go: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years by Karen Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger
- Millennials Rising by Neil Howe, William Strauss and R.J. Matson
- The Parent's Crash Course in Career Planning: Helping Your College Student Succeed by Marcia Harris and Sharon Jones
- When Kids Go to College: A Parent's Guide to Changing Relationships by Barbara and Philip Newman
- When Your Kid Goes to College: A Parent's Survival Guide by Carol Barkin
- When Your Kids Go to College by Lucantonio Salvi and Michael J. Hunt
- Your College Experience: Strategies for Success by John Gardner and Jerome Jewler
- You're On Your Own (But I'm Here if You Need Me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years by Marjorie Savage