Tuition and Fees (subject to change)
Tuition: $679 per credit hour/post-baccs students take up to 35 credit hours.
Activities Fee: $240 due at the beginning of the fall semester
Health Insurance: $3,012.00 for one year of coverage beginning in August each year (health insurance is mandatory at Agnes Scott College, students have the option to opt out of the college plan if there is proof of comparable coverage).
- Enrollment deposit: A non-refundable fee of $350 is due upon acceptance. If you choose to enroll, this deposit will be credited towards you tuition.
- Laboratory fees are $25 per lab course.
A refund refers to college charges that are refunded to the student and/or to the financial aid sources that covered those charges. Refunds are made within 30 days of the student’s withdrawal. Students who withdraw from Agnes Scott on or before the first class day of a semester will receive a full refund of any payment made toward tuition, room and board. No refund will be made of the $350 enrollment deposit.
Agnes Scott's institutional refund policy for tuition is:
- 90 percent tuition refund when withdrawal is within the first week of the semester
- 50 percent tuition refund when withdrawal is before the end of the third week of the semester
- 25 percent tuition refund when withdrawal is before the end of the sixth week of the semester
- No refunds after the end of the sixth week of the semester
The date of withdrawal is the last date of class attendance. This is defined as the date when the student initiates the withdrawal process by requesting a withdrawal form from the Office of Academic Advising. The student must then complete the form, including all required signatures, within three business days after receiving the form. Withdrawal is complete when the completed form is submitted to the Office of Academic Advising.
The semester begins with the first day of class. The first week of the semester is the seven-day period beginning on the first day of class. The point of withdrawal is measured in weeks, and the student is considered to have withdrawn within a given week, as defined above, if the withdrawal date is prior to the end of that week.