Post Baccalaureate Pre Medical Program Application
Application Checklist/Instructions: To begin your application to the Agnes Scott College Post Baccalaureate Pre Medical program, you must complete this online application. Once started, you will not be able to save the application to complete later, so you will need to have all documents readily available. Please note you must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States to be eligible for admission.
- Application fee - the application fee of $50 can be paid online or via check payable to Agnes Scott College.
- College transcripts - please provide transcripts for each college/university you have attended.
- GRE scores - request your GRE score from Educational Testing Service (ETS), the institutional code is 5002.
- Statement of purpose - one page single spaced statement explaining your purpose for study, your interest in a health professions career and your personal goals. This will need to be uploaded as a PDF.
- Resume - include work experience, community service, leadership roles and research conducted. This will need to be uploaded as a PDF.
- Letters of recommendation - please have two confidential letters mailed to the address below or emailed by the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address for mailing documents:
Office of Enrollment/PBPM
Agnes Scott College
141 E. College Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030