Greenhouse Gas Inventory
Facts about the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Inventory
• The GHG Inventory is a way to quantitatively measure the emissions released by Agnes Scott College.
• The first GHG Inventory was completed in 2008, and a subsequent inventory in 2009. The most recent inventory was completed and submitted January 2013.
• To complete the past three inventories we used the Clean Air - Cool Planet Campus Carbon Calculator.
• The GHG Inventory looks at emissions through 3 different scopes:
• Scope 1 – Direct emissions from on-campus sources
• Scope 2 – Indirect emission from purchased energy sources
• Scope 3 – Other indirect emissions
To see the final report on the ACUPCC website, click here.