Forms & Tools


  • Intent to Submit Form When you've decided to submit a proposal; must be circulated as early in the process as possible. 
  • Effort Certification Form Effort certification is completed four times per year. See our policies page for more information on effort.
  • Computer Purchases on Grants Must be submitted to OSP prior to any computer purchases with grant funds.
  • You must use the Technology Purchasing Form for any technology purchases on grants. These purchases must be coordinated through our ITS department.
  • Salary Waiver Form You will be asked to sign this form and send it to HR when it is time for OSP to help you put a budget together for a proposal.
  • Blue Mail Form Use this form to hire students to work for your department or office who do NOT have work-study. PLEASE NOTE: Students on Blue Mails should not be working until their position is in effect.
  • TO CHECK OUT A P-CARD: Complete the form on this page, and then contact Emily Kandetzki at to schedule pick-up.

The payment request form (for payment of invoices and reimbursements) and funds transfer form (to transfer line items from one account to another) can be found on the Accounting department's website. This is also where you can find tutorials and information on using Informer

Travel/Meeting Form

Traveling on a grant? Please see this important memo about detailed receipts for reimbursement 

Research Violations Reporting Please use this form to report any violations you have witnessed involving either Animal Care & UseHuman Subjects, or Misconduct in Research.

Submission Forms for Internal Grants for Faculty are on the Internal Grants for Faculty page