Office of Sponsored Programs
Forms & Tools
- Intent to Submit Form When you've decided to submit a proposal; must be circulated as early in the process as possible.
- Effort Certification Form Effort certification is completed four times per year. See our policies page for more information on effort.
- Computer Purchases on Grants Must be submitted to OSP prior to any computer purchases with grant funds.
- You must use the Technology Purchasing Form for any technology purchases on grants. These purchases must be coordinated through our ITS department.
- Salary Waiver Form You will be asked to sign this form and send it to HR when it is time for OSP to help you put a budget together for a proposal.
The payment request form (for payment of invoices and reimbursements) and funds transfer form (to transfer line items from one account to another) can be found on the Accounting department's website. This is also where you can find tutorials and information on using Informer.
Travel Authorization Form 2014-15 (for travel through 6-30-15)
Travel Authorization Form 2015-16 (for travel after 7-1-15)
Payment request form (for all check requests and reimbursements, including travel reimbursements)
Traveling on a grant? Please see this important memo about detailed receipts for reimbursement
TO CHECK OUT A P-CARD: First, download the Anticipated Expenses spreadsheet and fill it out. Then complete this form and upload your Anticipated Expenses spreadsheet. When you have completed these steps, contact Emily Kandetzki at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule pick-up.