Office of Sponsored Programs
Forms & Tools
- Intent to Submit Form When you've decided to submit a proposal; must be circulated as early in the process as possible.
- Effort Certification Form Effort certification is completed four times per year. See our policies page for more information on effort.
- Computer Purchases on Grants Must be submitted to OSP prior to any computer purchases with grant funds.
- You must use the Technology Purchasing Form for any technology purchases on grants. These purchases must be coordinated through our ITS department.
- Salary Waiver Form You will be asked to sign this form and send it to HR when it is time for OSP to help you put a budget together for a proposal.
Please use the forms below for payment of invoices, travel reimbursements, and funds transfers. If you are unsure which form to use, please ask OSP.
- Funds transfer forms: Use these forms to transfer line items from one account to another. If either account is a grant account, you must use the OSP form below.
- ACH (direct deposit reimbursement) forms: Use these forms if you are requesting a reimbursement for yourself or an ASC employee and already have direct deposit established with accounting
11/12 ACH form (undesignated/departmental budgets and designated/donor/gift accounts)
14/16/17 ACH form (federal grants, indirect cost accounts)
15 ACH form (foundation grants and internal/PDC grants)
- Check request forms: Use these forms to request payment to a vendor by the college, i.e. to pay an invoice for lab supplies.
11/12 check request form (undesignated/departmental budgets and designated/donor/gift accounts)
14/16/17 check request form (federal grants, indirect cost accounts)
15 check request form (foundation grants and internal/PDC grants)
- Travel forms
Use the Travel Authorization Form to request travel using grant funds
Use the Travel Reimbursement Form for all travel reimbursement requests from grant funds
Traveling on a grant? Please see this important memo about detailed receipts for reimbursement