About Institutional Research
IR provides official statistical information about the college to the campus community and external information-seekers. We collect, analyze, and report data about the college’s students, faculty, staff, courses, curriculum and finances. We also provide data and analysis to decision makers on campus to inform planning and policy-making.
Most data collected by IR is a snapshot from a particular date. These are the major census dates for data collection:
- Spring, fall and summer enrollment – 10 days after the first day of class (last day to add a class)
- Financial aid – October 15
- Faculty and staff data – November 1
- Preliminary profile of first-year class – June 15
- Katherine McGuire, director
Please let us know what you think about our website.