Agnes Scott College has adopted a print management solution to monitor and report on campus printing. The PaperCut Print Management system has been initiated with the following objectives:
- Rethink - printing habits.
- Reduce – printing supply and printer maintenance expenses.
- Reduce – printing’s environmental impact.
- Reuse – recycled paper.
- Recycle – print cartridges and paper.
- P.A.W. Printing is not included in your tuition, it is an additional service provided by Information Technology.
- All registered Agnes Scott students receive 500 free pages, $30.00, annually.
- Each student will have a 35 sheet page overdraft.
- The free page quota is available from July 1st through June 30th.
- Quotas will be reset in the print management system on July 1st of each year.
- Unused quotas will not be carried across from year to year.
- When your balance drops below $2.00, you will receive an email message notifying you that you are reaching your quota. You will need to add money to your account to increase your page quota.
Black: Single $.06 Duplex $.03
Color: Single $.12 Duplex $.06
Adding Money to your
Use the P.A.W. Pay Kiosk located near the Information Desk 1st floor Alston Center.
- Pay station accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20.
- Login using your Agnes Scott network account, insert your money and the funds will be applied to your P.A.W. Print balance immediately.
- Purchase a P.A.W. Print Card from the
ITS Help Desk – ground floor Walters, or the main circulation desk in the
Checking your Balance
Go to http://pawprint.agnesscott.edu and log in with your ASC network account. You can also monitor your print activity via the P.A.W. Print desktop icon.
Redeeming P.A.W. Print
Go to http://pawprint.agnesscott.edu
- Log in with your ASC network account
- Select Redeem Card
- Enter the P.A.W. Print card number in the Card Number box. Take care to enter the number exactly as listed, including any dashes (-)
- Click Redeem Card
The credit as listed on the card will be transferred to your account.
Worker, Research Assistant and Student Organization Printing
Student workers and research assistants will be able to print to departmental printers without affecting their personal P.A.W. print quota. If you are employed by an office on campus via work study or as a research assistant, your account will be setup requiring you to select which Account to use for printing. When printing, you will receive the Print Job Notification dialog box
Select one of the account choices under Print job actions to charge your printing against
- For personal printing, select Charge the print to personal account
- For work printing, select Charge the print to a shared account.
If this option is not available to you, your supervisor will monitor the printing associated with your work-related account, do not print personal materials using your work-related print account.
Student organizations should contact Hiram Ramirez and discuss printing needs for the student organization by identifying the amount of funds needed for printing and the network account that will receive additional print quota. ITS will be provided the amount and network account to have their quotas adjusted and a funds transfer for the dollar amount will be processed debiting the student organization budget for the printing cost.
Print Refund Policy
There are cases when ITS will consider a request to refund an individual print job. If an individual print job fails to print properly please send an e-mail to email@example.com with subject line of Print Refund Request, and the following information in the body of the message:
- Amount charged
- Time of print
- Location of print
- Document title
- Reason for refund (faded/illegible type, printer jam, power outage, etc.)
Refund requests should be made as soon as possible, but no later than one week after the incident. You may be asked to show the print job to a ITS Help Desk employee before a refund is processed. Please note that problems due to user error including the printing a document multiple times, incorrect selection of printer or print options are not grounds for a refund to be granted.
Visitors to the McCain Library who use the guest computer kiosks or guests logged in using a McCain Library guest account can pickup printing from the main circulation desk and pay $.05/page.