Campus WiFi Information
Woof Woof Wi-Fi
Is available all over campus for the Campus Community!
- open your wireless connections and connect to Woof-Woof wifi
- please have antivirus installed and updated for both Macs and PCs
Open a web browser to begin the registration process. You will be automatically directed to the Agnes Scott Network Access Control - Registration Page.
Next to the appropriate heading, click on the Start link and complete the requested information.
Note: Use your network user id and password...the same one you use for accessing email.
Click the Download button at the bottom of the page and install the Bradford Persistent Agent application.
After Bradford is installed you will be directed to login, use your network user id and password.
Bradford will run a scan of your computer. Once the scan has completed, you will be directed that you have successfully registered OR you have failed. If you have failed, please read the instructions on the site, in most cases Bradford isn’t able to locate antivirus or antivirus needs to be updated. After installing or updating antivirus, you will have an option to rescan. Rescan your computer, if it fails again, you will want to contact ITS or bring your laptop down to ITS, Walters, Ground Floor.WiFi in Avery Glen
- Comcast DSL modem with 12Mb services
- Each apartment is assigned one modem at no cost
- The modems are not wifi enabled
- If you want wifi connectivity in your apartment you are responsible for purchasing a wifi router and setting up the services yourself
- If you want increased bandwidth, you can purchase additional bandwidth at your expense
- Phone #: 404 266-5421
- You will be prompted for the phone number associated with the account, use the phone number you wrote on the activation card in item #2
- You will be prompted for the account # associated with the account which is preprinted on the activation card
- DO NOT contact Comcast for any wifi related setup assistance
- DO NOT REMOVE the modem from the apartment
- If you do, you will be charged a missing modem fee of $100
- If you change apartments, a modem will already be setup in the apartment for your use
Is available to our guests who visit the campus.
- Connect your computer to the Guest Net wireless access point
- Open a browser and enter the information requested
- Click submit
Acceptable Antivirus Software
- Kaspersky Anti Virus
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7/Vista Only)
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Forefront
- Microsoft Windows Defender (Windows 8 Only)
- Trend Micro