Media Services provides classroom and event support to students, faculty, and staff. Please contact us with any questions regarding training, purchasing, renting, or upgrading classroom equipment.
Our Services include:
- assisting with classroom presentations and the production of multimedia projects
- scheduling, loaning, and training users on classroom media equipment
- supporting technology-enhanced classrooms and meeting spaces on campus
- overseeing the campus cable facilities
- designing, purchasing and upgrading technology in teaching and conference spaces around campus
Media Services is located on the ground floor of the McCain Library within the Educational Technology Center.
Our normal hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Staff are not available to assist with technology needs outside of these times unless arrangements have been made in writing at least one week in advance.
Support Services Technician
Media Services Assistant Technician