2019 Founder's Day

Come celebrate Founder's Day on February 22, 2019! There will be food, spoken word performances and music! 

founders-day-facebook-1200x628-1.jpg
Student Speakers
Onna Biswas '19
Onna's home town is Atlanta, Georgia. Her inspiration: You are the CEO of your life. Hire, fire, and promote accordingly. When I have down times and feel like a failure or anything negative, I think about how I made it this far in life and have achieved so many things along with lessons that I have learned. I have grown to understand that it is none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. I am not perfect but I am improving day by day, minute by minute, second by second. I will not let anything stop me from achieving my dreams, I will strive to be the best version of me. I will prove others who thought I could not do it wrong and most of all myself. Onna is majoring in sociology and anthropology.

Helena Buschermöhle '22
Helena was born and raised in a small town in the south of Brazil called Blumenau. Her dream is to use her passion (astrophysics and social entrepreneurship) to improve the reality of her country through education. She expects to graduate in 2022 as an astrophysics and business double major.