Forms for Faculty

Forms for a variety of uses are available through Faculty Services. We are happy to assist you with completing them.

To use a form from this page, click on the link to open the form, then save the form to your computer using the File/Save As option.

Academic Opportunities - Forms and Assessment

Directed Reading: 410 Application
Directed Research: 440 Application
Credit Internship: 450 Application
Faculty Request for Digital Support
Guidelines for Faculty Sponsors
Internship Course Paperwork
Senior Thesis: 490 Application
QEP Assessment Rubric - Internships
QEP Assessment Rubric - 440/490

Sabbatical Request Form

Academic Affairs Forms
For more information about these forms, contact the VPAA office at X6361
Course Release Form
Course Staffing Form
Hiring Adjunct Faculty
Institutional Review Board (Link to IRB Website)
Peer Evaluation of Teaching
SUMMIT Co-sponsored Events Form
SUMMIT Instructional Enhancement Form
SUMMIT-related Faculty Travel Form
Travel Authorization Form

Office of Accounting  
For more information about these forms, contact Accounting at X6256
Policies and Procedures
Accounting Forms (reimbursements, check requests, funds transfers, etc. Use the Payment Request Form for all travel and meeting reimbursements.)
Budget and Informer

Curricular Change Form
4th Credit Guidelines
Student Designed Major Progress Report
Student Designed Major Information and Forms
Student Learning Outcome Examples
Student Learning Verbs

EMS Reservation System (click here to check EMS calendar) 
For more information about these forms and documents, contact the Office of Special Events and Conferences at X6035. 
Alcohol and Events Policy

Events Request Form
Guide for Reserving Space on Campus
Setups and Capacities for Space on Campus
Speaker Audio/Video Release Form

Faculty Development/Grants
Office of Sponsored Programs

For PDC questions contact the chair of the PDC Committee

Library Information for Faculty
Photocopies for Reserve
Placing Materials on Reserve
Copyright Information

Registrar (click here to go to Registrar's forms page) 

Website Request Form (click here to submit Academic Affairs webpage creation and/or edits)

Faculty Grievance Request Form