Agnes Scott now offers alumnae a powerful new tool for the job hunter: CareerShift!
CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift's set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provide bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the "hidden job market" and for managing the job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store & record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites and newspapers. Set job alerts.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload or copy and paste as many targeted resumés and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumés and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
To create your account, go to careershift.com/signup.
- Fill out required information. You may use any email address; you do not need an agnesscott.edu email.
- Type 'agnesscottalumnae' into the group name box.
- Select a security question and answer.
- Answer the human verifier question.
- Check user agreement. Answer required questions.
You will be brought to your CareerShift account. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or call toll free 888.232.0632.