Re-admission: How to Apply
The re-admission application is for those who were admitted to Agnes Scott within the last two academic years OR for those who were previously enrolled students at Agnes Scott. If you were admitted to Agnes Scott more than two academic years ago and never enrolled, you will need to apply as a new applicant (see instructions for those who have not attended any college or for those who have attended another college or are over the age of 24).
Mail the following materials with a $35 application fee to:
Agnes Scott College
Office of Admission
141 E. College Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030-3770
- Agnes Scott re-admission application (PDF)
- Transcripts from any college/university attended since you originally applied or attended Agnes Scott. Applicant should be in good academic standing at her previous institution.
- Recommendation from a professor of an academic subject who taught you at the most recent institution attended
- Recommendation from your most recent employer if you did not attend a college or university
- Admitted but never enrolled: a letter stating what you have been doing since you originally applied to Agnes Scott, why you chose not to matriculate, and why you now want to attend Agnes Scott.
- Previously enrolled: a letter stating why you left Agnes Scott, what you have been doing since you left Agnes Scott and why you would like to return. If you withdrew for medical reasons, you must also provide supporting documentation from your healthcare professional. Please reference your letter of withdrawal for the specific information required.
- If you have an outstanding balance on your account, it must be paid in full before you will be considered for re-admission.
- Admission application for spring semester: November 1
- Admission application for fall semester: June 1
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): We strongly recommend submitting a FAFSA by the application deadline, but it must be submitted at least two months before the start of the semester in which you plan to enroll.