International Applicants: How to Apply
Agnes Scott seeks students who have demonstrated their academic ability through a course of study equivalent to that required of U.S. applicants. We look for motivation, maturity and integrity as shown in school records, standardized test results and counselor and teacher recommendations. Please complete the following to submit your application for admission:
- An application for admission, via Common Application or Universal College Application, which includes:
- Agnes Scott Supplement
- Teacher Evaluation Form
- Secondary School Report
- Official high school transcript
- International School Supplement to the Secondary School Report
- Either your official SAT or ACT scores or an InitialView video interview.
About InitialView: Through this third-party service, you can participate in an unscripted interview, discussing your academic and personal background to help your Agnes Scott admission counselor get to know you better. Please note: There is a cost associated with this service. The link above will take you to InitialView, the recommended provider of this service. Interviews should be completed and submitted prior to application deadlines.
- If English is not your native language, official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) electronically from the testing center
- International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
- Midyear Report (when available)