Summer School Registration 2015
Process for non-ASC Students
1. Check the State Authorization page to make sure that the state you're going to be residing in during the course is on the authorized states list. If it's on the non-authorized states list, we are unable to register you to take an online course from Agnes Scott College.
2. Gather the following information for your registration: (Please note there is a $150 non-refundable registration fee.)
- full name (firstl, MI, last)
- preferred name
- email address
- state you will be residing in during course
- Social Security number
- date of birth
- place of birth
- racial or ethnic background
- current or most recent educational institution (including college/university name, location/city, credits completed, GPA, major, degree, degree date, years attended)
- course(s) you want to take
3. Call our Summer School phone number, 404-471-5999, and provide the information to the administrator who will set up your registration.