Resident Hall Internet Configuration
PLEASE READ INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE PATIENT AS YOU WORK THROUGH THE CONFIGURATIONS
- The following check list and associated documentation provides you with the process for connecting your personal computer to the campus network though "self-configuration".
- All Residence Hall room data ports are quarantined from campus network connectivity and services until completing the actions outlined in the self-configuration process.
Perform the following actions IN ORDER. Detailed instructions will be provided in your web browser as you work through this process.
- Power up and login in to your computer
- You must login to your personal computer using an account which has Administrator rights.
- Connect your computer to the data outlet in your room using a network patch cable
- The purple jack!
Open a web browser and complete the registration process
Open a web browser to begin the registration process. You will be automatically be directed to the Agnes Scott Network Access Control - Registration Page.
Next to the Student heading, click on the Start link and complete the requested information.
Note: User your network use id and password...the same one you use for accessing email.
Click the Download button at the bottom of the page and install the Bradford Persistent Agent application