Campus WiFi Information
Woof Woof Wi-Fi
- Where is it available: Alston, Evans Dining Hall, McCain Library, Observatory and Bullock Science Center.
- How do I access it: Enable your wireless (WiFi) device & select WoofWoofWiFi, open a web browser and login using your ASC network ID and password.
- If you have service issues or questions, contact the IT Help Desk at 404.471.5487.
- You need to have the Bradford agent and Antivirus installed on your computer.
- Is available in all of the student residence halls.
- How do I access it: Enable your wireless (WiFi) device & select ScottieWiFi.
- pen a web browser, and login, password: scottiewifi
- If you have service issues or questions, contact Rely-Fi at 404.931.2847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WiFi in Avery Glen
- Comcast DSL modem with 12Mb services
- Each apartment is assigned one modem at no cost
- The modems are not wifi enabled
- If you want wifi connectivity in your apartment you are responsible for purchasing a wifi router and setting up the services yourself
- If you want increased bandwidth, you can purchase additional bandwidth at your expense
- Phone #: 404 266-5421
- You will be prompted for the phone number associated with the account, use the phone number you wrote on the activation card in item #2
- You will be prompted for the account # associated with the account which is preprinted on the activation card
- DO NOT contact Comcast for any wifi related setup assistance
- DO NOT REMOVE the modem from the apartment
- If you do, you will be charged a missing modem fee of $100
you change apartments, a modem will already be setup in the apartment for your
Acceptable Antivirus Software
- Kaspersky Anti Virus
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7/Vista Only)
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Forefront
- Microsoft Windows Defender (Windows 8 Only)
- Trend Micro