How do I . . .
Access my email on or off campus?
Open a web browser and type in http://scottiemail.agnesscott.edu.
Note: You can save this as a bookmark, but you will need to edit the bookmark so it doesn't have the original address. You will need to change the address to the one you see in the link above.
Setup my email signature?
Create mail filters?
Setup vacation responder? (out of office assistant)
Move labels around?
Open the compose message window to full size?
Setup my iPhone for email?
Setup my Android based phone for email?
Save a folder in your Outlook Mailbox as a PDF directory?
Import my personal folders into Gmail?
Turn off conversation view (threaded messages)?
- Threaded messaging in Gmail is called Conversations
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner, then click on Mail settings
- Under the General tab, you will see a section for Conversation
- Click the radio button Conversation view off
- Scroll down and click on Save Changes at the bottom of the window
Classify email messages as spam?
- Select the messages you consider spam
- Click Report Spam icon (stop sign with ! mark)
- This will take them out of your Inbox and into Spam, and
the filter will become further trained to your preferences.
Remove an app from Google Chrome?
- Click the new tab at the top of your browser window to open the New Tab page.
- Click the Apps icon on the upper lefthand side of the window.
- Grab the App icon that you want to remove.
- Drag the App icon to the lower righthand corner.
- Remove from chrome, trash will appear.
- Drop the icon in the trash.
- The app’s icon is removed from the New Tab page.
Add a color category to a label?
Change the subject line on an email?
To change the subject of your message, click the arrow
next to the recipient’s name and click Edit subject
Set up my calendar for someone else to manage?
Setup my email for a delegate?
Setup my email so someone can send on my behalf and not have full access to me email?
Delegate my contacts so I can share them with someone?
Set up Gmail as my default mail client