Global Takes Video Contest 2013
Share your STUDY ABROAD STORY in 90 seconds or less. Videos due November 18!
Click the image below to see last year's winners.
Guidelines for creating your video
- Your 60-to-90-second digital story should capture an aspect of your study abroad experience and show how studying abroad has broadened your mind.
- Didn't video your experience? No worries. You can create a slideshow of photos and put it to music (no copyrighted music, of course!), use animation, or some other technique - use your imagination.
- Videos will be judged on creativity, video and audio appeal, sensitivity toward the host culture, and on how well the message is conveyed.
- Videos should be suitable for all audiences and NOT contain copyrighted music or other materials. See this website for music that is legal to use.
- You may submit as an individuals or as a team, and there is no limit to the number of videos you may submit.
Who is eligible?
Any ASC student who has studied abroad or is studying abroad. This includes those studying abroad at ASC – that’s you, international and exchange students.
How to enter
Entering is easy! Simply send a link to your video to email@example.com or bring your video to the Office of International Education (Buttrick 102B) on a CD, DVD, or flash drive, which will be returned. Each video must be accompanied by a separate video submission form. Entries are due Wednesday, November 18, 2013 by 11:59pm.
A panel of ASC students and staff will review the entries and select winners. Selected videos will be featured on the OIE website and facebook page.
1st place wins $100 and 2nd place wins $50!
- Global Takes
- Pre-Departure & Initial Arrival
- Life at ASC & in Atlanta
- Immigration and Employment
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Independent Study Abroad
- Application Procedures
- Financial Aid
- Study Abroad Myths
- Helpful Links