image

The Fund for Agnes Scott

The Fund for Agnes Scott

Through the generosity of 4,888 individuals and organizations in fiscal year 2012-2013, The Fund for Agnes Scott reached a historic high of $2,803,927, with 44 percent alumnae participation! All gifts to The Fund for Agnes Scott count in The Greatness Before Us campaign and will help us secure our future and shape the futures of our students. Your support is a vote of confidence in our efforts to nurture, challenge and transform the lives of women and allows us to be good stewards of this extraordinary college.

What Is The Fund for Agnes Scott?

Strong tradition, bright future
Through their gifts to The Fund for Agnes Scott, alumnae, parents and friends help sustain the college’s tradition of excellence in educating women to meet the challenges and seize the opportunities of the 21st century. Annual gifts provide funding for merit and need-based scholarships, the retention and recruitment of outstanding teacher-scholars, library and technology resources, and the preservation and maintenance of historic and contemporary campus buildings

A renewable resource
Giving to The Fund for Agnes Scott every year ensures that the college will have a renewable resource with which to sustain and enhance academic programs and student life. Annual gifts are vital to continue the traditions and innovations that have made Agnes Scott a premier liberal arts college for women.

Connecting generations
When alumnae give to The Fund for Agnes Scott, they gratefully acknowledge the education they received and reaffirm their commitment to a sisterhood that extends across the generations and around the globe. Many alumnae give gifts equivalent to the financial assistance they received as students.

Immediate impact
More than 95 percent of the alumnae who give to the college contribute to The Fund for Agnes Scott. Approximately 80 percent of every gift made directly affects students and faculty. The remaining 20 percent helps sustain the college’s business operations.

Every gift—regardless of size—shows support for the exceptional education Agnes Scott continues to provide.