GENREAL SUMMARY: Maintains prospect data entry and provides data entry support on the applicant level. Coordinates communication to prospects and applicants within the guidelines of applicable laws and college and departmental policies and procedures. Reports to the director of enrollment services or other designated person and works with co-workers, prospective students and their families, and high school guidance counselors to provide support to the office of admission.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates and maintains prospect and applicant data entry.
- Evaluates credentials for accuracy and validity and performs data entry of credentials.
- Scans and indexes credentials and other documents into document imaging/management system (OnBase).
- Executes print and email communications.
- Trains and supervises student assistants.
- Serves as division website content manager.
- Verifies/gathers prospect and applicant data and generates associated reports.
- Supports the Admission staff with visit and events preparation.
- Serves as a resource for other department personnel.
- Assists with coordination of administrative computing procedures and resolution of issues.
- Maintains supply and publication inventories and coordinates ordering.
- Assists with training on the use of database software, document imaging/management software and SRM software.
- Maintains Ellucian Colleague database procedures manual.
- Assists in the preparation of annual and mid-year reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the director of enrollment services.
Education: High School diploma. A minimum of an Associate degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 1 year work experience. College admission and recruitment experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with document imaging/management software (OnBase), SRM software (Salesforce) and database (Ellucian Colleague) preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to function as an effective team member in a high work volume office.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Familiarity with Agnes Scott College policies and procedures.
- May require travel from office to other locations.
- Possess or have ability to obtain a valid Georgia state operator/driver’s license for the type vehicle or equipment operated.
Intermittent sitting, standing, stooping, crouching, walking, and occasional lifting of heavy objects. Work is performed in an office.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Reference the position title of Enrollment Services Coordinator on the Subject line and e-mail a resume, letter of interest, professional references and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is posted until filled. Due to the overwhelming response to the college's staff openings we are unable to respond personally to individual telephone inquiries. No faxed submissions please.
Agnes Scott does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law in its employment. Agnes Scott has a strong commitment to diversity and urges members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Posted on: 7/18/2013