Agnes Scott now offers alumnae a powerful new tool for the job hunter: CareerShift!
CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift's set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provide bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the "hidden job market" and for managing the job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store & record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites and newspapers. Set job alerts.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload or copy and paste as many targeted resumés and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumés and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
To create your account, go to agnesscott.careershift.com.
- Click sign up.
- Fill out required information.
- Type 'agnesscottalumnae' into the group name box.
- Select a security question and answer.
- Answer the human verifier question.
- Check user agreement. Answer required questions.
You will be brought to your CareerShift account. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or call toll free 888.232.0632.
2014 - 2015 Online Career Speaker Series for Alumnae
To help you build a successful career and job search strategy, we are continuing our career speaker series for alumnae delivering the nation’s top career authors and experts right to your computer for live webinars. In addition to the live webinars, alumnae also have access to the webinar recordings and PDFs of their presentations anytime, via any device. Webinars are held on the first Wednesday of each month 8-9 p.m. Eastern.
Our speakers include:
|March 4||Jay Block||Résumés|
|April 1||Tom Rath||Career Management|
|May 6||Beth Bridges||Networking|
|June 3||Carole Martin||Interviewing|
To learn more or to sign-up for the free webinar series, go to www.alumnicareerservices.org/agnesscott.
Building a successful career starts with having the right job search skills. Join us and continue your commitment to make the next job search faster, easier and more productive!